Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beauty Buys: Bumble and Bumble & Dior

I visited Sephora last week to pick up a new Bumble and Bumble product that I've seen in EVERY magazine lately.  It's their "texture" product and it's supposed to be used on wet hair to create the highly coveted beachy, matte, "undone" hair.  It got some rave reviews on makeupalley.com (I always check it before I buy) so I decided to purchase it.  I will update you all when I get a chance to try it. I believe it can also be used on dry hair but it works best if used on wet hair.


Though I was only there to pick up this hair product, I kind of impulse bought a Dior Addict lipstick.  I was browsing and I just thought it was the prettiest pink color. I also adored the packaging.

The color is called "urban" and I've been wearing it everyday!


Have you purchased any new products lately? Let me know in the comments below!
xoxo,

Veronika.