Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OOTD: The Girl in the Green Dress

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It feels weird saying that because it still feels like Monday to me, but I'm thrilled this work week will be over sooner!

I'm anxious for the weekend to get here because we've totally been dilly-dallying on selling our home and we finally contacted our Realtor to list...so this weekend I'm once again cleaning/organizing/staging the house. We've made a few cosmetic touch-ups that needed to be done already and I'm excited at the possibility of selling our home, but I'm also being realistic about the housing market right now. My best friend sold her home in less than a week, which is amazing! We hope to share the same luck!

Today I wore my green dress from Target. I still have some of my spray tan left over so I always try to wear my brighter colors when I have a bit of color. 

Dress- Target
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- Max Studio @ Zappos.com
Cardigan- Zara
Bag- Tory Burch Reva Clutch

xoxo,

Veronika.